Saturday, February 11, 2006

so i am at school right now at 12:30 on a saturday writing my essay

so far it is like 5 pages long and i am just doing the summary part which is only supposed to be
like 2 pages long....editing...some editing will definitely have to occur

so i think about a total of 3 people know about my blog i will tell more though...in time

it is fun

except that i think i am always trying to convince myself to write in a journal ( i have one with a cat on it that my friend nicole gave to me in grade 4 that still needs to be written in)

now i dont think i will because i have this

the day was alright

me and kristiann made the yummiest dinner ever!

chicken with olive oil/honey rubbed with spiced with sauteed peppers and onions
with some sweet potato and some salade

c'est bon , c'est bon!

i decided that kids that speak french are the CUTEST things in the whole world

i met a little french girl today i tink she was bout 4

oooh oooh me and my friend from work made up a rap at work i will have to find it and post

why i gotta write
hope this paper's outta sight
on the topic
of women and the politic


estha from da hood

fashion magazines are horrid
i read today "belts are the new necklaces"

wtf...thats all i have to say

peace out homies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home