Sunday, June 18, 2006

there is too much to write about in such a short time

i guess that is kind of like living.

living , especially in toronto you find or hear about all these cool , amazing things you want to do but there is never enough time to do everything

this weekend i really wanted to go to the short film festival because i love shorts


but i didn't get to ...and that is okay because there is always somethign else coming round the bend

i think i am really starting to identify with myself as a woman , which is good i think...because i am one

that sounded stupid..anyways

i will nto edit myself on my blog

i guess i often feel that i must stand up for the rights of women because i am one...

i think that sounds a bit wrong....i mean which to stand up for the rights of humankind as a whole and it really does bother me when certain groups in our society are not being treated equally or fair ( in my example/opinion women)

this is because everyday i walk out of my house i will be accosted by a man in a verbal manner

i bike down my street at 8 p.m...a group of young guys whistle

this does not make me feel pretty, attractive

but instead a well of anger builds up inside of me

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

why why why?

if i bite back i get called names...im sure you can imagine what the names are

this is sounding very venty!!!!


on the upside church tonite and after church hanging out time is amazing

i was biking home thinking about going home , came home and then saw i had no food

then went to rr and then decided to get take out and go home

then a small group showed up

good times

i could elaborate but i am sure you are tired of reading




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home